Table of Contents
Jim Wallman's Universe
This is a wiki stub for stuff to do with Jim Wallman's universe which is a persistent game environment set in the future. It has a number of roleplaying campaigns and also several specific rule sets for playing wargames.
Humanity Will Prevail
These items relate directly to the ongoing e-mail campaign.
- Earth Imperium of the Solar Republic - pages on the Earth Government and its recent activities
- Operation Boldly Go and follow-up missions
- Scouting the outlying sectors - the current status of Humanity's watch on adjacent sectors of the galaxy.
- Logistics Support to the Combined Human Forces fighting in Sector EJ - the logistics train in place from NEW DRACONIS to Sector EJ.
- MYSTERY - the forces around the MYSTERY system in Q0, major Forerunner site
- Universe Personalities - an attempt to list all the player characters and NPCs and what I know about them.
General Universe Background
Miscellaneous bits here to do with the Universe include:
- Space Pirate random crew generator giving you a names crew with homeworld, skill level, criminal record and crew function.
Interstellar Freelance Unlimited
There are several mailing lists used to support the play by e-mail games mentioned above. These are run using mailman and so have a web interface for managing your subscription as well as publicly accessible web archives. These are the publicly accessible mailing lsits, there are some others but those are by invitation only.
- SM (Starship Marine) - a list for those of us that play universe related roleplaying games on or around the full moon each month in the South London area. Currently we are playing in the Interstellar Freelance Unlimited (IFU) campaign. Some of this is played by e-mail through this list and other parts are done face to face with whoever can make the sessions. SM list interface and SM mail archives
Other material may well feature on occasion.
| this page is a game resource for Jim Wallman's Humanity Will Prevail play by e-mail game.
None of the material on this domain is canon unless Jim says so.